1. These terms
- 1.1 What these terms cover. These are the terms and conditions on which we supply services to you.
- 1.2 Why you should read them. Please read these terms carefully before you use our services. These terms tell you who we are, how we will provide services to you, how you and we may change or end the contract, what to do if there is a problem and other important information. If you think that there is a mistake in these terms, please contact us to discuss.
2. Information about us and how to contact us
- 2.1 Who we are. We are Tippzi Limited a company registered in England and Wales. Our company registration number is 10548373 and our registered office is at 66 Prescot Street, London, E1 8NN.
- 2.2 How to contact us. You can contact us by writing to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- 2.3 How we may contact you. If we have to contact you we will do so by telephone or by writing to you at the email address or postal address you provided to us when you registered as a user of our application.
- 2.4 "Writing" includes emails. When we use the words "writing" or "written" in these terms, this includes emails.
3. Our contract with you
- 3.1 When does our agreement with you start. Before you are allowed to use our application, you will asked to click a button to accept these terms and to confirm that you are legally capable of entering into binding contracts. When you do a contract will come into existence between you and us.
- 3.2 Your registration details. Will be stored on our system as a user account
- 3.3 We only provide services in the UK. Currently and will be available in other geographies very soon.
4. Our Services
- 4.1 What we offer. We are a platform to enable users to find businesses and offers that businesses provide sometimes at a discount.
- 4.2 What we cannot promise. We depend on third party businesses to make offers available to you via our application. As a result, we cannot guarantee that there will be any offers available at any particular time that will be of interest to you, and neither do we have any control over and so are not responsible for the terms or accuracy of any third party offers placed. Also, we are only a platform on which third parties place their own offers, and because of this we are not responsible if a third party refuses to honour any offer it makes available on our application.
5. Our rights to make changes
- 5.1 Minor changes to our service. We may change our service:
- (a) to reflect changes in relevant laws and regulatory requirements; and
(b) to implement minor technical adjustments and improvements, for example to address a security threat. These changes will [not affect your use of the product.
- 5.2 More significant changes to the services and these terms. Do not apply at this point.
6. Providing the service
- 6.1 When we will provide the service. We will supply the services to you until either you end the contract as described in clause 7 or we end the contract by written notice to you as described in clause 8.
- 6.2 Reasons we may suspend the supply of services to you. We may have to suspend the supply of services to:
- (a) deal with technical problems or make minor technical changes; or
(b) update the service to reflect changes in relevant laws and regulatory requirements;
(c) make changes to the product as notified by us to you (see clause 5).
- 6.3 Your rights if we suspend the supply of services. We will contact you in advance to tell you we will be suspending supply of the service, unless the problem is urgent or an emergency. You may contact us to end the contract if we suspend the service, or tell you we are going to suspend it, in each case for a period of more than 24 hours.
7. Your rights to end the contract
- 7.1 You can always end your contract with us. You can end your contract with us at any time and for any reason by deleting the app.
8. Our rights to end the contract
- 8.1 We may end the contract if you break it.
- 8.2 We may withdraw the service. We may write to you to let you know that we are going to stop providing the service. We will let you know at least 7 days in advance of our stopping the supply of the service.
9. If there is a problem with the product
- 9.1 How to tell us about problems. If you have any questions or complaints about the service, please contact us. You can write to us at email@example.com with the subject Problem.
- 9.2 Summary of some of your legal rights. We are under a legal duty to supply services that are in conformity with this contract.
10. Price and payment
- 10.1 We do not charge you for providing the App.
11. Our responsibility for loss or damage suffered by you
- 11.1 We are responsible to you for foreseeable loss and damage caused by us. If we fail to comply with these terms, we are responsible for loss or damage you suffer that is a foreseeable result of our breaking this contract or our failing to use reasonable care and skill, but we are not responsible for any loss or damage that is not foreseeable. Loss or damage is foreseeable if either it is obvious that it will happen or if, at the time the contract was made, both we and you knew it might happen, for example, if you discussed it with us during the sales process.
- 11.2 We do not exclude or limit in any way our liability to you where it would be unlawful to do so. This includes liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence or the negligence of our employees, agents or subcontractors; for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; for breach of your legal rights in relation to the products; and for defective products under the Consumer Protection Act 1987.
- 11.3 We are not liable for business losses. We only supply the services for domestic and private use. If you use the products for any commercial, business or re-sale purpose we will have no liability to you for any loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption, or loss of business opportunity.
12. How we may use your personal information
13. Other important terms
- 13.1 We may transfer this agreement to someone else. We may transfer our rights and obligations under these terms to another organisation. We will contact you to let you know if we plan to do this. If you are unhappy with the transfer you may contact us to end the contract within 7 days of us telling you about it and we will refund you any payments you have made in advance for products not provided.
- 13.2 You need our consent to transfer your rights to someone else. You may only transfer your rights or your obligations under these terms to another person if we agree to this in writing.
- 13.3 Nobody else has any rights under this contract. This contract is between you and us. No other person shall have any rights to enforce any of its terms. Neither of us will need to get the agreement of any other person in order to end the contract or make any changes to these terms.
- 13.4 If a court finds part of this contract illegal, the rest will continue in force. Each of the paragraphs of these terms operates separately. If any court or relevant authority decides that any of them are unlawful, the remaining paragraphs will remain in full force and effect.
- 13.5 Even if we delay in enforcing this contract, we can still enforce it later. If we do not insist immediately that you do anything you are required to do under these terms, or if we delay in taking steps against you in respect of your breaking this contract, that will not mean that you do not have to do those things and it will not prevent us taking steps against you at a later date. For example, if you miss a payment and we do not chase you but we continue to provide the products, we can still require you to make the payment at a later date.
- 13.6 Which laws apply to this contract and where you may bring legal proceedings. These terms are governed by English law and you can bring legal proceedings in respect of the products in the English courts. If you live in Scotland you can bring legal proceedings in respect of the products in either the Scottish or the English courts. If you live in Northern Ireland you can bring legal proceedings in respect of the products in either the Northern Irish or the English courts.